Sunday, December 29, 2013

24-Hour Readathon Wrap-Up

As you may know, I participated in a 24-hour readathon on December 29th. First and foremost, I have to thank Brianna for hosting this readathon. I had loads of fun and accomplished my reading goal! I love the booktube and blogging community because we are so supportive of each other! I know I definitely found the right place. :)

You can read my previous blog post here or watch my YouTube video here so you can see what I planned to read. I did not read the full 24 hours, but I did read for 17 hours. This took a lot of dedication, but I had lots of motivation from my twitter friends!

I'd like to mention a new friend I made through twitter. I know her as Violet. She was very supportive and I loved discussing books with her. Check out her blog!

Here is what I read and finished in the following order.

Crown of Midnight by Sara J. Maas
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
and part of Angelfall by Susan Ee
Note: The first four books mentioned were not started and finished in the readathon. I had read half of the books and finished them in the readathon.

With this, I finished 4 books and started another. I read 92 pages of Angelfall. 
This bring my total pagecount to 864 pages! I feel very accomplished that I completed my goal for the readathon. My wrap up video is down below. Hope you enjoy! Until then, happy reading!








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention- it's awesome to have a new friend to talk about books with :)
    I ended up reading 817 pages- I didn't get through These Broken Stars, but I got 113 pages in and I'm really enjoying it. Now, to decide between continuing Never Fade or Broken Stars....hmm
    Anyways, I'm honored to be mentioned, and I've read Coldest Girl, started Crown, read Opal, and can't wait to read Angelfall, so definitely looking forward to more book talk about these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still read an amazing amount of pages! I really want to read These Broken Stars because it sounds like something I would love. I'd recommend just finishing Broken Stars (if you haven't already). I just finished Angelfall last night and it was great!

    ReplyDelete