Saturday, December 28, 2013

Today is the day!

What day is it? 24-Hour Readathon day! 

Well, the readathon is actually on December 29th (tomorrow), but I decided to make the blog post before hand so I can focus on reading. The readathon is being hosted by Brianna's Bookish Confessions. She has a lovely blog, so definitely check it out.

I am currently prepping all of my books for reading. I will keep a notebook on hand so I can write notes for reviews. My planned TBR is right here. 



I know this looks like a huge TBR pile, but I am actually in the middle of all of these books. I have been stuck on all of these books for quite awhile, so I am glad they will be finished soon! 


Here is the pagecount I hope to accomplish:
Opal: 116-382 (266)
Never Fade: 322-507 (185)
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown: 220-419 (199)
Crown of Midnight: Not sure because I plan to read a little bit of this book after I post this blog post.

If you only count the first three books, I have 650 pages to complete, which I am sure I will be able to finish. If I manage to finish all of the books and I still feel like reading I have the following books to choose from:

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Everyday by David Levithan
Angelfall by Susan Ee

Out of all of these, I am most likely to read Angelfall by Susan Ee and I have this urge to read it, so hopefully I get a chance to at least start it. 

During the Readathon:
I will probably carry a book bag around the house as I change locations. In this book bag will be: all my books, pen and paper, some snacks, and my camera. I will try to film my progress hourly and I will compile all of the videos into my wrap-up. I will also update hourly on my twitter

Good luck to all participating! It is now time for my nap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment