Sunday, November 10, 2013

Reading Slumps and a Twilight Experience

I am currently going through a reading slump and it's quite depressing. I have started about five books, but I cannot bring myself to complete any of them. The only books that I want to read are ones I have already read and enjoyed. Like The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I have even considered rereading Twilight (I read about seventy pages). Yes, I know. How would that get me out of a reading slump? I just feel like traveling to the gloomy world of Forks and vampires.

I have a very amusing story about a Twilight experience. I was in Washington (yes, the setting of Twilight) visiting my grandparents.They decided to take me and my sister to the movies. When we looked at the selection of movies, they decided we should watch Eclipse. My grandparents had no idea that this was not a nature film, but in fact a movie about teenage, vampire love. My grandfather especially was shocked when the movie started. I will spare you of his language. We got to watch the movie anyway. Definitely something I will never forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment