Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Gift of Cinder!

Hello, I am entering in the Gift of Cinder contest! I absolutely LOVE Cinder! It is my favorite book of 2013 and I am DYING to get my hands on Cress! I was absolutely glued to Cinder when I first read it. Here is a picture of me being antisocial in order to read Cinder. (My friends are on the left and I'm glad they left me alone to read.)

I was also given the wonderful opportunity to meet Marissa Meyer in person and I can assure you, it was one of the best days ever!



I loaned my copy of Cinder to my friend Nicholas for the following reasons:

1) He is a fast reader.
2) He would be willing to write a review for Cinder.
3) Nicholas is just that cool.

My friend has already reviewed Cinder on his blog and you can see it here. I really hope I can win this ARC because it would mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment