Sunday, November 3, 2013

Welcome to Kiara's Book Blog!

Welcome!

I am not sure how you stumbled upon my book blog, but welcome! On here, I will review books I have read and discuss bookish things as well, like book-to-movie adaptations. I mainly read young adult fiction, so those are the types of books I will be reading. You may look below to see what kind of books I have read. This post is merely just an introduction to what I read and where you can find me.

My Favorite Completed Series:

The Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan
Maximum Ride Series - James Patterson
Vampire Academy Series - Richelle Mead
The Infernal Devices Trilogy - Cassandra Clare
The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins
Across the Universe Trilogy - Beth Revis
Gone Series - Michael Grant

My Favorite Incomplete Series:

The Lunar Chronicles - Marissa Meyer
Heroes of Olympus Series - Rick Riordan
The Darkest Minds Trilogy - Alexandra Bracken
Throne of Glass Saga - Sara J. Maas
The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare
The Bloodlines Series - Richelle Mead

My Favorite Stand Alones:

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Eve and Adam - Michael Grant
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

My Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment