Sunday, July 12, 2015

#Cramathon Update-Days 1 and 2

Hey guys! If you didn't know I am participating in #Cramathon hosted by WhittyNovels and myself. If you didn't see my TBR video, you can watch it below.



Day 1:

On day 1, I read 2 books and completed 2 challenges.



I read Shipwreck on the Pirate Islands by Geronimo Stilton for the Read a Children's book challenge. I think I've finally outgrown reading these because I didn't enjoy myself reading this. I rated it 2.5/5 stars.









Next, I read The Runaway Queen by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson to complete the Read a Novella Challenge. I rated this 2 stars because I just thought it was okay.









Day 2:

I read 2 books on day 2 and completed 1 other challenge.

I started my day off by reading Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan. I enjoyed this more than The Runaway Queen, but I still didn't love it. I rated it 2.5/5 stars.









Next, I read Of Triton by Anna Banks. I enjoyed this so much more than the first book. It was so fast paced and I got so more engrossed in the story. I plan to have a review on this book up soon! I rated it 4/5 stars.









I am currently re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling and straying from my TBR. I am loving this so far and I am so glad I decided to pick it up! I read 171 pages on day 2.








Thank you so much for visiting my blog! My day 3 update will be posted later tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment