Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Top 10: TV Shows

For today's top 10 favorites, I will be sharing my favorite TV shows! 


1. Game of Thrones

Yes, Game of Thrones is my favorite TV show ever. There's such a great array of characters, but if I had to name a few favorites, they would be: 

Arya Stark

I love how she goes against the "girl standards" and learns how to sword fight.


Jon Snow

You know nothing Jon Snow.


Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys is just such a strong female character and I love her so much.


Brienne of Tarth

Brienne also is amazing and I love her for the same reasons I love Arya.




2. The Vampire Diaries

TVD  is always drama packed and crazy. I've never had a show give me so many feels before. I will continue to watch season 7 even though Nina Dobrev left the show. One of my favorite characters is Caroline.


I am also a huge Delena fan.



3. The 100

I am a huge fan of the 100. It's so addicting! Some of my favorite characters are Raven, Octavia, and Monty.


I am a huge Bellarke Shipper.


4. Big Brother

Big Brother is definitely my favorite reality TV show. My family and I watch nearly every episode together. Some of my favorite house guests are 

Ian (Right side in the dog costume.)



Britney



Rachel



Zach


Zrankie is also my favorite showmance of all time.





5. The Walking Dead

I never thought I would be able to get into this show because I absolutely hate zombies, but once I started watching, I was hooked.



I ship Maggie and Glenn so hard.



6. Supernatural

Do I even need to explain?



7. Once Upon a Time

I have been following this show since it's pilot. I love this show so much because I love when a bunch of different fairytales intertwine.

Captain Swan shipper for life.


Snowing is also one of my favorite couples.


8. Roswell

Roswell is an older show, but it is one of my favorite shows of all time. It's about the Roswell aliens and it's such a great show.

Max and Liz will always be one of my favorite OTP's.



Maria and Liz also have the best friendship.


I also am a hardcore shipper of Maria and Michael.



9. The Messengers

The Messengers is a newer show on the CW. There's only 1 season so far, but I am already invested in it.


Erin and Raul are so cute.





10. Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl is more of a guilty pleasure show, but I still love it.


Rufus and Lily had a lot of problems, but I still think they're cute.


Blair and Chuck were just meant for each other.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl




I'm kidding. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment