Wednesday, July 8, 2015

SPOILER DISCUSSION: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

This will be a spoiler discussion and if you have not read Of Poseidon by Anna Banks, I recommend leaving and checking out my review.


DON'T GO PAST THIS POINT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.





The part where Galen takes Emma to see the Titanic was so cute. It was my favorite part of the book <3  I was all happy and content that they finally kissed...


...until Reyna came in and told Emma their intentions all along.


I spent the next chapter annoyed at Emma. She needed to stop denying her feelings for Galen.


The last part I want to discuss is the ending. When Galen confronted Emma's mom about being Nalia, I was just 


I totally didn't see that coming. Yeah, her mom was suspicious, but I didn't think she was Nalia. I can't wait to read the sequel, Of Triton, and see how it all goes down.

Thank you so much for reading my spoiler discussion on Of Poseidon!

No comments:

Post a Comment