Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: July 15th, 2015


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking the Spine where on Wednesdays you post a book you are waiting to be released.






Queen of Shadows by Sara J. Maas


Publication Date: September 1st, 2015


Genre: Fantasy


Pages: 656


Goodreads | Amazon



Summary from Goodreads:


Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.



I am excited for this book, but it's probably going to take me awhile to read this book, since I will be back in school by the time of it's release. I hope its better than Heir of Fire because it was really hard to get through. I didn't like the new character who was introduced (I think her name was Maven.) I found her story line to be very boring and not interesting at all. I hope we get more of Celeana and Chaol in this book!


I also did a T5W on my YouTube channel. Today's topic was the top 5 books pre-orders for the rest of the year.




Thank you for vising my blog! Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Great pick! I want to check out this series so bad. I've heard nothing but great things. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really need to start this series. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it! I loved your WOW by the way! I love the way your blog looks!

      Delete