Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top 10: Favorite Movies

I decided to share with you guys my favorite movies because movies are just as influential to me as books.

1. Into the Woods



2. Pitch Perfect



3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2



4. James Patterson's Sunday's at Tiffany's



5. Guardians of the Galaxy



6. 50 First Dates



7. If I Stay




8. Hunger Games: Catching Fire


9. La Vita e Bella (Life is Beautiful)



10. The Notebook


I hope you guys enjoyed seeing my favorite movies! Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was really cool how you incorporated the video clips for each movie. I would have no idea how to do this. "Catching Fire" was one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I just took all the gifs from tumblr XD. Catching Fire is awesome! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete